Document Drop-Off Locations

On this page:


If you were issued a 221(g) letter and instructed by the U.S. Embassy/Consulate to submit additional documentation for further processing, you should submit those documents to Pony Express, which will deliver your documents to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.


View Pony Express document drop-off locations: (click here...)