Bank Locations

On this page:


You can pay your non-immigrant visa and K-type visa application fee in cash at Money Center. Before going, you must print the applicable U.S. visa fee deposit slip available on this page. Take the printed fee collection slip with you to pay your fee. Upon receiving of your payment, the fee collection provider will issue you a receipt. Save your receipt. It cannot be replaced if it is lost. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without your receipt number.


To view Money Center locations:

  • Located at Walmart, click here.
  • Located at Mas x Menos, click here.