IV Address Registration
PRIOR TO the visa interview, you MUST register an address on USTravelDocs for document/visa delivery. Except for Fiancé (K) visa applicants, each immigrant visa beneficiary with a different case number must create their own USTravelDocs account and register address for document/visa delivery. Please IMMEDIATELY follow the Step-by-Step instructions below:
Step 1 – Create an account at: http://bit.ly/visa-account. If you already have your own account, please move to Step 2.
Step 2 – Log in to your account at: http://bit.ly/us-login.
Step 3 – After logging in, you will be taken to a Dashboard, please look at the left of the Dashboard, click on “New Application / Schedule Appointment”, and follow the instructions below:
- Choose “Immigrant Visa”, then click “Continue”.
- Choose “Immigrant Visas – Address Registration ONLY”, then click “Continue”.
- Select your visa class, then click “Continue”.
- Fill in all the required fields, then click “Continue”.
- Select your preferred delivery option, then click “Continue”.
- Click on “Printable Version” and print out the Address Registration Confirmation Page.
Please note that failure to register your address in a timely fashion will delay the visa processing and visa delivery. If you need assistance, you may contact the Call Center by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that your mailing address be correct and up-to-date. Whenever you change your mailing address, please log on your account at: http://bit.ly/us-login to update the address, and also submit an inquiry through our website at: https://vn.usembassy.gov/ivcontact.