Bank and Payment Options/Pay My Visa Fee
On this page:
In most cases, each visa applicant, including children, is required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable Machine Readable Visa (MRV) application fee, whether a visa is issued or not. The visa application fee is determined by the type of visa for which you wish to apply.
Remember, the MRV fee is non-refundable. Please confirm whether or not you need to apply for a visa. You may not need to apply for a new U.S. visa if you already hold a valid U.S. visa or are a national of a Visa Waiver Program participating country.
Certain individuals may not need to pay an MRV fee, for example:
- If you are applying for an A, G, or NATO visa for official travel, you do not need to pay the MRV fee
- If you are applying for a J visa to participate in certain U.S. Government-sponsored programs, you do not need to pay the MRV fee
Certain individuals may not need a visa, for example:
- If you already hold a valid visa for your intended purpose of travel, you may not need a visa.
- If you are a citizen of Canada or Bermuda (but not applying for an A, E, G, K or V visa category), you may not need a visa.
If you do need to apply for a visa, please follow the instructions below for paying your visa application fee. For more information about fee exemptions, please visit this page.
Remember: Applicants are limited to the number of times they can reschedule their appointments. Please plan accordingly so that you are not required to pay another visa application fee. Visa application fees are nonrefundable.
Fee Payment Options
Cash at Bank
Any nonimmigrant visa applicant can pay their visa application fee in cash at any Raiffeisen Bank Aval (RBA) branch. The fee is payable in Ukrainian Hryvnia. Before going to an RBA location, you must print the applicable U.S. visa application deposit slip available below on this page. Take the printed deposit slip with you to pay your fee.
Pay your MRV Fee in cash via RBA Bank ONLY. All other fee payments will be rejected and you will not be refunded.MRV fee deposit slips:
- Deposit Slip - $160 MRV Fee (B, C-1, D, F, I, J, M, T, TN/TD, U Visas)
- Deposit Slip - $190 MRV Fee (H, L, O, P, Q, R Visas)
- Deposit Slip - $265 MRV Fee (K Visas)
- Deposit Slip - $205 MRV Fee (E Visas)
Scheduling Your Interview
Whether you schedule your appointment online or contact our call center, you will need the receipt number printed on your receipt. Use the receipt number circled in red in the image below to schedule your appointment.
The table below shows the fee payment processing time and when you can schedule your interview after paying your application fee.
|Day of Payment||Bank||Interview Booking|
|Monday - Friday||RBA||Five hours after payment|
|Saturday - Sunday||RBA||After 1pm the following business day|
If you have any questions regarding the consular currency exchange rate, please click here, create a profile, and answer five short questions so that we can determine the correct amount you must pay.