Track My Passport & Passport/Visa Collection Locations
On this page:
- Check the Status of Your Visa
- Change Delivery Options
- Passport Tracking Options
- Collecting Your Passport/Visa
- Supporting Documents
If your visa application is approved, your passport and visa will be returned to you by Kerry Express. Your documents will be delivered to the address you provided when you scheduled your interview appointment
You may select to have your passport and visa delivered to your home/office address (Premium Delivery Option). There is an additional fee of $220 NT associated with this service which is paid directly to Kerry Express on delivery.
Please note that Kerry Express will hold your passport for only 15 days, after which it will be returned to the American Institute in Taiwan. You must collect your passport within 15 days.
Check the Status of Your Visa
You can check the status of your application any time at the following website.
Change Delivery Options
You may change your preferred document delivery address online or through the call center at any time before 11:59 p.m. on the day of your interview at the American Institute in Taiwan. There is no cost to change your delivery preferences.
Passport Tracking Options
For your convenience, you have several options to choose from to track the location of your passport.
Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status.
Email: Send an email to email@example.com and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled. Do not include any additional text. You will receive an automatic response with the status.
Online: You can track your passport online here.
Chat and Telephone: You can track your passport with the assistance of our call center via chat or telephone. The call center's contact information and a full description of our call center services, including hours of operation, can be found here.
Collecting Your Passport/Visa
If you chose to collect your passport/visa at the courier office you will need to visit a Kerry Express branch during normal business hours. To find the Kerry Express office nearest to you, click here.
To collect your passport you must present your original (not a photocopy) government-issued photo ID. We recommend you also bring a printed copy of your appointment letter.
If a representative is collecting your passport from the document collection office on your behalf,even in case of family members, the representative must present:
- Their own original government-issued photo ID for identification;
- A photocopy of your government-issued photo ID; and,
- A letter of authority, signed by you, authorizing your representative to collect your passport. The letter of authority must contain the following information:
- Your representative's full name as shown on their government-issued photo ID
- Your name
If the applicant is under the age of xx, the following documents are required:
- An original, signed letter of authority from either of the applicant's parents;
- A clear photocopy of the government-issued photo ID belonging to the parent who signed the applicant's letter of authority; and,
- The representative's original government-issued photo ID.
Note: In case of a group/family, a single letter of authority with the required information for each of the applicants will be accepted.