Instructions for Visa Applicants
- This deposit slip must be used to make your visa fee payment to Moje Rachunki before the
expiration date, as noted above.
- Print one copy of this deposit slip and submit it along with your visa fee payment.
- Your visa fee is dependent on the type of visa for which you are applying. Please verify that the
visa type displayed above is correct before making your payment.
- Once you have paid your visa fee, please return to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/
You will need to enter the 14 digit transaction reference, as displayed on your receipt.
- if you have any issues, please visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ and click CONTACT US to submit
- Your visa fee payment is non-refundable and must be paid in Polish złoty (PLN).
- Your visa fee payment receipt is non-transferable and therefore cannot be used by anyone else.