Retrieve My Passport/VisaOn this page:
- Collecting Your Passport/Visa
- Passport Tracking Options
- Supporting Documents
- Change Delivery Options
Once your visa is approved, 2Go will either deliver your passport to the location you specified when you scheduled your appointment, or hold your passport at a 2Go office for you to retrieve. There are no extra fees associated with either aspect of this service - the cost for 2Go to deliver or hold your passport is included in the visa application fee.
Collecting Your Passport/Visa
If you chose to collect your passport/visa at the courier office you will need to visit a 2Go office during normal business hours. To find the 2Go office nearest to you, click here.
Passport Tracking Options
Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status. If your passport is ready for pick-up, please bring supporting documents and collect it in a timely manner. If your passport is not collected in a timely manner it will be sent back to the Embassy or Consulate.
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled. Do not include any additional text. You will receive an automatic response with the status.
Online: You can track your passport online here.
Chat: You can track your passport via chat through our call center here.
Telephone: You can track your passport via telephone with our call center. The call center's telephone numbers and a full description of our call center services, including hours of operation, can be found here.
To collect your passport you must present your original (not a photocopy) government-issued photo ID. We recommend you also bring a printed copy of your appointment letter. Acceptable IDs are:
- Driver's License
- Civil Service ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Postal ID
- Company ID
If a representative is collecting your passport from the document collection office on your behalf - even in case of family members - the representative must present:
- Their own original government-issued photo ID for identification
- A photocopy of your government-issued photo ID
- A letter of authority, signed by you, authorizing your representative to collect your passport. The letter of authority must contain the following information:
- Your representative's full name as shown on their government-issued photo ID
- Your name
- Your fee receipt number. Immigrant visa applicants must mention the receipt number on the letter.
If the applicant is under the age of 16, the following documents are required:
- An original, signed letter of authority from either of the applicant's parents
- A clear photocopy of the government-issued photo ID belonging to the parent who signed the applicant's letter of authority
- The representative's original government-issued photo ID
Note: In case of a group/family, a single letter of authority with the required information for each of the applicants will be accepted.