On this page:
- Hours of Operation
- Check the Status of Your Visa
- Check the Status of Your Passport
- Contact Information
- Reporting Fraud
Hours of Operation
English and Standard Arabic speaking customer service agents are ready to assist you 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local Omani time and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Eastern Standard Time in the United States. The call center is closed on Omani national holidays, as observed by the U.S. posts.
Check the Status of Your Visa
You can check the status of your application any time at the following website.
Check the Status of Your Passport
Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status.
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled, and you will receive an automatic response with the status.
If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the United States, please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via email, telephone or chat.
Please ensure you have your passport number, DS-160 number, and email address available when you call as they will be requested by the agent.
Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to support-Oman@ustraveldocs.com.
Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
- Callers in Oman: Call 968 24 66 7735.
- Callers in the United States: Call 1 703 520 2246.
- Web call: You can talk to us directly through your browser, if you are using Chrome, Firefox, Safari11 or Opera. Make sure the audio features on your device are enabled as the functionality is restricted to audio connections only. Click on the green button to begin.