Track My Passport
Passport/Visa Collection Locations
On this page:
- Check the Status of Your Visa
- Passport Tracking Options
- Supporting Documents
- Locations and Hours of Operation
Check the Status of Your Visa
You can check the status of your application any time at the following website.
Passport Tracking Options
For your convenience, you have several options to choose from to track the location of your passport.
Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status.
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled. Do not include any additional text. You will receive an automatic response with the status.
Online: You can track your passport online here.
Chat and Telephone: You can track your passport with the assistance of our call center via chat or telephone. The call center's contact information and a full description of our call center services, including hours of operation, can be found here.
To collect your passport you must present your original (not a photocopy) government-issued photo ID. We recommend you also bring a printed copy of your appointment letter.
If a representative is collecting your passport from the document collection office on your behalf - even in case of family members - the representative must present:
- Their own original government-issued photo ID for identification
- A photocopy of your government-issued photo ID
- A Proxy letter signed by you, authorizing your representative to collect your passport, this form will be given to you after your interview. The proxy letter must contain the following information:
- Your representative's full name as shown on their government-issued photo ID
- Your name
- An original, signed letter of authority from either of the applicant's parents
- A clear photocopy of the government-issued photo ID belonging to the parent who signed the applicant's letter of authority
- The representative's original government-issued photo ID
Locations and Hours of Operation
|City||Hours of Operation||Address|
|ACCRA||Monday - Friday 8:00 am- 4:00 pm||DHL Ghana Limited
No 3 North Ridge Crescent
Accra - Ghana