|Instructions for Applicants
- This deposit slip must be used to make a payment at Post Fiji.
- Each applicant must make only one visa fee payment per slip. Print one copy of this deposit slip and submit it to Post Fiji to complete payment.
- The Visa Fee is dependent on the type of visa for which you are applying. Verify the "Visa Tier" contains the correct USD equivalent amount before submitting for payment. You must ensure that the correct fee is paid as all visa fee payments are non-refundable.
- Once the payment has been made, you need to login to your profile on http://www.ustraveldocs.com, the next business day to proceed with your U.S. visa application.
- For any issues, please visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com and click CONTACT US to submit an inquiry.
- Visa fee payments are non-refundable and must be paid in Fijian Dollars.
- Visa fee receipt is non-transferable and cannot be used for other person.
|Instructions for Customer Service Representatives
- Please verify the PFL code and collect only the Fijian Dollar amount corresponding to that PFL code in the system.
- Make sure to issue the applicant a receipt. Applicants must have the receipt number on the receipt in order to validate payment and proceed with their U.S. visa application.