Visa Application Center (VAC)On this page:
- General Information
- Required Documents
- Additional Information
- Visa Application Center Hours
- Visa Application Center Address
Most applicants must schedule an appointment at the Visa Application Center (VAC) before their interview at the U.S. Embassy. Applicants will have their biometric information, including their fingerprints and digital photograph, registered at the VAC.
Visa applicants should personally attend their VAC and U.S. Embassy interviews unless they fall in one of the exempted categories. You should schedule both appointments online or via the call center.
You should present the following at the VAC:
- A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions). If more than one person is included in your passport, each person applying for a visa must submit an application.
- Your DS-160 confirmation page
- Your appointment confirmation page
Every person who enters the VAC is subject to a security inspection. You are not allowed to enter the VAC while carrying any of the following items:
- Battery-operated or electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablet computers, digital watches, pagers, cameras, video recorders, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, radios, floppy disks, laptops, or portable music players
- Firearms, weapons, or explosive materials of any kind
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives, or nail files
- Pepper spray (mace)
- Aerosol spray
- Large bags or luggage
- Food and liquid items
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- Cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, lighters
- Flammable liquids
Visa Application Center Hours
Monday through Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday – 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Visa Application Center Address
Galería 360, first floor:
Viejo Arroyo Hondo